Drawing from a depth of local experience in horticulture and ecology,BrushBox offers a personalised on-site consultancy in your gardens. Running for 90-120 minutes or more, walk and talk consultancies are ideal for anyone needing help with improving their outdoor areas.
Whether you are unsure of what you could or should be doing to upgrade your garden, or are simply seeking advice on the plants you currently have, we can help.
During the consultation we can:
- Identify plants in your garden and answer any questions about them
- Provide detailed information on the best ways to have a great looking garden in your particular area
- Suggest a range of plant choice options (an extensive photo collection is provided)
- Discuss designs, layout, and aesthetics, including hard landscaping and soft landscaping
- Suggest solutions for difficult areas (e.g. very shaded or very windy areas)
- Assess the soils, with pH testing available
- Advise on pruning, plant removal, pests and diseases, fertilising, mulching and weed control
- Discuss irrigation issues including irrigation, rain water storage, and water efficiency
- Suggest the best turf types and lawn care
Notes from the visit are provided for your future reference.
Consultations start at just $99 incl. GST.